Are you thinking ofbuying a property? Our Montreal real estate agency and real estate Brokers are at your service.
At Concordia International Realty, we know that looking for a new home can become an overwhelming experience. As a first step, why not call one of our Montreal real estate brokers who will help you organize your search and will answer all of your questions? Our goal is to make things easy for you and help you save time. Most of all, we want you to remember this purchase as a pleasant experience in every way.
Our experienced team will be more than pleased to show you the properties that are currently available on the market and that meet your needs while taking your budget into account. We will advise you on various aspects such as the benefits and disadvantages of a specific district, the neighbourhood and specific conditions related to the targeted property.
Our Montreal real estate brokers will devote their time to clearly establish the difference between your needs and your wishes to ensure that they remain within your budget. They will help you determine the kind of property you want by asking specific questions.
Here are the services that our Montreal real estate brokers offer:
- Providing important information on building value, and thus, at the local level.
- Supporting buyers when they visit properties.
- Exploring the neighbourhood with potential buyers.
- Advising buyers as far as the benefits and disadvantages of various properties.
- Determining all service costs to avoid any unpleasant surprise.
- Recommending experts in various trades, mortgage specialists, notaries as well as any other specialists related to the real estate sector.
- Assessing offers and counter-offers with clients.
- Putting their negotiation skills and expertise at the buyers’ disposal to make sure they get the best price possible.
Contact the team at Concordia International Realty for more information whether you are looking to buy or sell a property in the residential, commercial or industrial sector. Our Montreal real estate brokers will be more than pleased to answer all of your questions. You can contact them at the following e-mail address: email@example.com or Call at 514.274.9677.
Are you thinking of selling a property? Our Montreal real estate agency and real estate brokers are at your service.
At Concordia International Realty, our role is to develop an organized strategy to quickly sell your property. Therefore, we will establish with you a competitive price. Our Montreal real estate brokers will inform you as far as your rights and obligations are concerned. They will make sure to negotiate the best price and best terms on your behalf.
What does a listing agreement involve?
It is an agreement concluded between the client and the real estate agency. This agreement binds both parties according to its limits and conditions. It accurately describes the property, indicates the listing price, and states all the parties’ rights and obligations. It mentions the duration of the agreement, and the compensation that the real estate broker will receive. This agreement also provides information concerning annual property taxes. It describes all easements, rights of way, liens or charges related to the property.
Here is a list of the documents that your real estate broker will request:
- Certificate of location
- Municipal tax receipts
- Deed of Sale
- Documents serving to verify the mortgage
- Electricity bills, heating bills, etc.
Here are a few suggestions if you wish to quickly sell your home:
- Prepare your home in view of its sale. You don't need to spend a lot. You just need to create a welcoming atmosphere that will help buyers visualize the house as if they were its owners.
- Draw upon the imagination and senses of potential buyers. The fresh smell of baking will remind the potential buyer of family gatherings and special occasions. Light a Berger lamp or burn incense sticks to bring out a breath taking scent.
- Take care of your lawn and garden so that they look nice.
- Clean up your home and make sure it is spotless every time you have potential buyers visiting. Clear up all personal effects.
- In the wintertime, light the fireplace. In any season, turn on soft background music when potential buyers visit your home to create a warm atmosphere.
Concordia International Realty’s real estate brokers are there to assist you at each stage of the selling process. They make sure the transaction will be a positive and worthwhile experience.
Contact our Montreal real estate brokers for more information whether you are looking to buy or sell a property in the residential, commercial or industrial sector. They will be more than pleased to answer all your questions. You can contact them at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or Call us at 514.274.9677